- All accepted and presented full papers to be submitted for publication to the IEEE Xplore.
- All papers should be written in English.
- Since the conference only encourages full paper submission. Maximum length of a Full paper is limited to Six (06) A4 pages in the given IEEE Template format.
- During the Desk review process (prior to the formal double blind review) the scope and the formatting of the papers will be checked. Non-complying such as;
will be rejected.
- Papers that has more than six(06) pages.
- Papers that do not match the scope of the conference.
- Papers that do not follow proper formatting guidelines.
- Papers that have more than 30% plagiarism.
- Since the Review process is Double-blind (In double-blind, neither the author nor the reviewers are aware of each other’s identity), authors are requested.
- NOT to include authors’ information (name, affiliations, e-mail), acknowledgements, grant information of the carried research.
- To INCLUDE authors’ previous work should be referred as 3rd-persons’ works.
- All paper submissions are through CMT . If you are a first time user for CMT, create an account using your official email.
- Choose your most appropriate track.
- Manuscript submission should be in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) only.
- Please contact here , if you have any questions regarding your submission or experience any issues while submitting your manuscript.
- Conference Organizers also encourage to get the prior clearances/ approvals from the respective organizations when there is a need for an ethical clearance for the content of the paper.